You’ve no doubt seen the stellar line-up by now but this is your chance to score yourself a double pass to MTV World Stage Malaysia 2015!
First announced in July, this year’s #worldstagemy will see the likes of K-Pop idol girl group Apink, Japanese band SEKAI NO OWARI, Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter Carly Rae Jepsen, as well as American singer-songwriter Jason Derulo take the stage at Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon.
Lineups in the past have seen the likes of Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Jay Park, EXO, Far East Movement, and 30 Seconds to Mars grace the stage for this money can’t buy experience and as per usual, #worldstagemy passes are not for sale. The only way fans can get in on the action is through game contests on the #worldstagemy microsite. Well that or through us. Thanks to our friends from MTV Asia, we’ve got a handful of MTV World Stage Malaysia 2015 passes to giveaway to a few lucky fans too!
Here’s how you can score yourself one of 3 double passes to MTV World Stage at Sunway Lagoon in Kuala Lumpur!
Simply follow the following two steps:
- Like Music Weekly Asia on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the message “Hey #MusicWeeklyAsia – Gimme a pair of tix to #WorldstageMY! bit.ly/mtvworldstagemy“
Competition closes on Monday 7th September at 8pm and winners will be notified via tweet or DM. Best of luck and hope to see you there!!
Terms and conditions:
1. Open to Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia residents only.
2. Flights, accommodation and transport costs are not included in the prize.
3. All entries must be received before 20:00 hours on Monday September 7, 2015.
4. Multiple tweets are allowed, but each Twitter account will only be entitled to one winning chance.
5. A representative of Music Weekly Asia will pick three (3) tweets amongst all eligible tweets. Music Weekly Asia’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about Music Weekly Asia’s decision.
6. Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Music Weekly Asia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
7. Music Weekly Asia reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
8. Winners will receive a tweet/ DM from Music Weekly Asia with further instructions on how to claim the prize.
9. Music Weekly Asia is not responsible for, nor obligated to replace, any lost, stolen, or damaged prize sent through mail.