UPDATE: Due to tour cancelation, competition has been cancelled
Thank you to everyone that entered but unfortunately Kina Grannis has had to postpone her tour. She put the following message up on her Twitter feed yesterday. https://twitter.com/kinagrannis/status/646599006781509632 We would like to thank everyone for entering and stay tuned to Music Weekly Asia for more competitions and the best news, reviews and interviews across the region.
It’s just days until Kina Grannis returns to Asia for her Elements tour and Music Weekly Asia want YOU to be there!
First emerging on the music scene as one of the first breakthrough artists of YouTube, we were not only captivated by Kina Grannis’ beauty, but also her gentle and soothing vocals. She has now ammassed over a million subscribers and 160 million views on her official YouTube channel and has released her second album “Elements” to critical accliam. Now, fans’ wishes have come true as the singer-songwriter announced that she will be holding the “Elements” tour with her band across Southeast Asia.
We spoke to Kina last week and she was quick to mention how excited she is to be coming back to Southeast Asia, this time with her full band and support from Imaginary Future and Gentle Bones. Music Weekly Asia have teamed up with Ellipsis Live to offer fans a chance to score a pair of tickets to cacth Kina Grannis live!
Here’s how you can score one of two double passes to see Kina Grannis in Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta or Manila!
Simply follow the following two steps:
- Like Music Weekly Asia and Ellipsis Live on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the message “Hey #MusicWeeklyAsia – I want to win a double pass to see #kinagrannis live in XXXX http://bit.ly/kinaelements”
Be sure to include which show you want to attend (Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur or Singapore)
Competition closes on:
- Jakarta – Tuesday 14/9 at 8pm
- Kuala Lumpur – 23/9 at 8pm
- Manilla – 24/9 at 8pmWinners will be announced on Twitter!
Terms and conditions:
1. Open to Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia residents only.
2. Flights, accommodation and transport costs are not included in the prize.
3. All entries must be received before the closing time
4. Multiple tweets are allowed, but each Twitter account will only be entitled to one winning chance.
5. A representative of Music Weekly Asia will pick six (6) tweets amongst all eligible tweets. Each winner will receive a double pass to see Kira Grannis’ performance (2 x Jakarta, 2 x Kuala Lumpur, 2 x Manilla) Music Weekly Asia’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about Music Weekly Asia’s decision.
6. Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Music Weekly Asia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
7. Music Weekly Asia reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
8. Winners will receive a tweet/ DM from Music Weekly Asia with further instructions on how to claim the prize.
9. Music Weekly Asia is not responsible for, nor obligated to replace, any lost, stolen, or damaged prize sent through mail.