It’s just days until Yuna performs for her fans in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur and Music Weekly Asia want YOU to be there!
There’s more than enough reasons to want to catch Malyasia’s own Yuna performing live in Kuala Lumpur but we’ve got one of the best. You could be going there for FREE with a friend. In collaboration with Livescape Asia, Music Weekly Asia has a pair of tickets to give away for one lucky fan to see Yuna up close and personal at her Plenary Hall performance.
Here’s how you can score a double passes to see Yuna performing live in Kuala Lumpur!
Simply follow the following two steps:
- Like Music Weekly Asia and Livescape Asia on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the following message “Hey #MusicWeeklyAsia, I wanna win a double pass to @Yunamusic in Kuala Lumpur on Oct 16 #Takeme2YunaMY http://bit.ly/yunacomp”
Competition closes on Wednesday October 14 at 8pm and winners will be announced on Twitter!
Terms and conditions:
1. Open to Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia residents only.
2. Flights, accommodation and transport costs are not included in the prize.
3. All entries must be received before the closing time
4. Multiple tweets are allowed, but each Twitter account will only be entitled to one winning chance.
5. A representative of Music Weekly Asia will pick one (1) tweets amongst all eligible tweets. The winner will receive a double pass to see Yuna’s performance in Kuala Lumpur on 16 October at Plenary Hall. Music Weekly Asia’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about Music Weekly Asia’s decision.
6. Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Music Weekly Asia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
7. Music Weekly Asia reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
8. Winners will be announced on Twitter and winners will receivea tweet/ DM from Music Weekly Asia with further instructions on how to claim the prize.
9. Tickets must be picked up on either Thursday 15th or Friday 16th during office hours from Livescape Asia’s office in Kuala Lumpur.
10. Competition winners under the age of 18 must attend with a parent or guardian over the age of 18