Bliss-Out is Singapore’s first mega event that combines yoga and music in one spectacular night, bringing together the finest in the yoga and music scenes.
The event brings together the finest in the yoga and music scenes to present a truly memorable, out-of-this-world experience. Kick off your evening with two yoga sessions by renown festival instructor, Sianna Sherman and Bliss Out’s official Yoga Studio, Space & Light Yoga. End your day in Bliss with the spellbinding tunes of indie electronic band, The Naked And Famous and local artist, iNCH!
Music Weekly Asia has two double passes up for grabs and winning couldn’t be easier!
Simply follow the following two steps:
- Like Music Weekly Asia and Bliss Out on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the following message:
“Hey #MusicWeeklyAsia, I wanna win a double pass to @BlissOut #Takeme2BlissOut – http://bit.ly/blissoutsg”
Competition closes on Thursday November 26 at 6pm and winners will be announced on Twitter.
Terms and conditions:
1. Open to Singapore residents only.
2. Flights, accommodation and transport costs are not included in the prize.
3. All entries must be received before the closing time
4. Multiple tweets are allowed, but each Twitter account will only be entitled to one winning chance.
5. A representative of Music Weekly Asia will pick one (1) tweets amongst all eligible tweets. Two winners will receive a double pass to Bliss Out Lumpur on 12 December. Music Weekly Asia’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about Music Weekly Asia’s decision.
6. Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Music Weekly Asia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
7. Music Weekly Asia reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
8. Winners will be announced on Twitter and winners will receive a tweet/ DM from Music Weekly Asia with further instructions on how to claim the prize.
9. Tickets must be claimed by Monday 30th November.
10. Competition winners under the age of 18 must attend with a parent or guardian over the age of 18